Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Miss Michael J. Fox Movies....

Don't you??? Think about how awesome everyone of his films were. You were brought on a hairy adventure where Michael J. Fox turns into a werewolf and dances on top of moving vans to the Beach Boys. I'm talking about "Teen Wolf" of course. Wouldn't it be awesome to use werewolf powers to get beer when you're underage? Yeah, that's a great scene. Anyways, "Teen Wolf" was oddly enough filmed on the same street as another J. Fox classic, "Back to the Future". I would seriously stay home, pretend sick, just to watch "Back to the Future" and it's sequel. It's, thankfully, easy to forget the 3rd film in the series.


Were you lucky enough to see "The Secret of my Success"? 'Success' is one of my favorite J. Fox films where he stars as a young college grad that tries to find a way to move up the corporate ladder of his uncle's company. "Doc Hollywood" is also a gem I just watched recently. What I find interesting about J. Fox is that he seems(or seemed) really attracted to roles in which his character goes through a transformation whether it be physical or personal. I believe J. Fox recently mentioned that he really only regrets making, "Bright Lights, Big City", which is understandable.



What about "Frighteners"? Oh, man....I just remembered I should probably re watch that awesome movie. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that there hasn't been anyone even close to J. Fox. Someone who charmed us and entertained us the way he did. It actually really saddens me that he is at the mercy of Parkinson's Disease. I totally advocate what he's doing now but no one has been able to carry a film like him. To me, he's a legend.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music Scene - Arcade Fire "Black Wave, Bad Vibrations" from their album Neon Bible. This is one of my favorite songs right now. Currently, I'm sampling their new album, "Suburbs"(released a week ago or so) which, so far rocks. Check em' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment