Monday, February 14, 2011

What you are feeling right now...that's the Quickening!!

It's been forever and a decade since I last updated this.....Don't jump to conclusions. I'm not lazy....I'm just too busy.......

So, what's trending??

Arcade Fire - Won a Grammy Award last night.... this band deserves good fortune. They've been around a while and I've been telling everyone to listen to them.



My Favorite applications :

TubeMate - This enables you to download videos to your sd card thereby eliminating the streaming(and lag time) video which can awhile to load.

Soundhound - This is a pretty impressive app. Sing a song on your own, record music that is playing or even hum the song and this app will give you the answer. Results are displayed with album and artist info, youtube videos, etc.





What TV shows am I watching? Through the ever convenient Netflix...I'm enjoying Spartacus: Blood and Sand; Spartacus: Gods of the Arena; Psych series, and Parks & Recreation. I should warn you. Spartacus is probably the most sexual explicit, goriest show I've seen on T.V. So, check it out.


Best Movie seen recently? Nothing. I'm serious. Nothing. Everything that is new in theaters looks like crap.....and the reviews reflect the same. What is seen below here is a film that I dared myself to watch because I knew it would be awful but I didn't think I'd get ridiculous too......I should've thought of that when I saw the title to this film.......Also, there is an amazing(sarcasm intended) scene with snakes dancing to odd techno music! This movie is about an hour and 30 mins too long which happens to be the exact length of this movie. I've watched this film so you don't have to.





Also, it appears I'm going to head to a Q&A with Steven Soderbergh(director of Traffic, Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen) on February 20th. I'll post an update after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment