Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Three Breasted Woman to be in remake of "Total Recall"!!!

There really is nothing like paying homage this way. There are some things that the director wanted to remake from the original and one of them being this. I should note that this remake will be true to the Phillip K. Dick story and NOT take place on Mars. Even though I loved the Mars concept from the original, I do appreciate the fact that they are staying true to the book.

The director, Len Wiseman, had this to say:
"There are different versions of the three-breasted woman," he said. "You can't make 'Total Recall' without certain things."

The remake is PG-13 so whatever the censors remove, will end up on DVD/Blu-Ray. Wiseman shot several versions of the three-breasted woman. Wiseman hopes that one of the versions gets by censors.

Source: Collider


I just re-watched "Total Recall" the other day and fell in love with it again. I really, really hope this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment